I am seeing some undesirable effects of the recent 'death to
index_html' changes.

Folders now have a 'Settings' tab to allow managers to change the
default document. This is good.

However, the implementation of this lies in the ObjectManager class.
The browser-default capabilities may not make sense for other classes,
derived from ObjectManager, which are not general purpose 'folders'.

I think it would make more sense for the browser-default
implementation to sit in a new mixin base class, perhaps
OFS.BrowserDefaultManager.BrowserDefaultManager, to be included as a
base class of OFS.Folder.Folder but not
OFS.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.

Any thoughts?

Toby Dickenson