You might remember me, I've been a big Zope fan since ZTables,
and have recently been asked "Why Zope?".  The project is
commited to PostgreSQL and leaning toward PHP.  Here's the
project requirements for a softwre company:

Hardware Compatability List
Software Compatability List
Store/ECommerce
User tracking and services like
  Pay for downloads
  Upgrades if they have a serial number paid up
Billing/Invoicing for corporate accounts
Inventory tracking
CRM/Sales functions

They don't see that Zope's built in security machinery would
beat something home brewed for what they expect to need it for.
 Plus the over head of running Zope instances is greater than
PHP scripts.

What are the arguments for Zope in this context?

All my best,

--
Jason Spisak
Marketing Director, Lycoris