From: "Toby Dickenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I think creating a property of the right name should have the same
> effect.

Right, thats what I'm gonna try.

> Is that less cluttering?

Yes, it is. Not for a programmer, maybe, but for an end user, sure. And
those are the ones I worry about. Next step is to get rid of
standard_error_message and standard_html_header/footer too. But there I'm
gonna replace standard_error_message with someting that is context aware and
aware of our templating system, so it can give the right type of output in
any case.

The end users will be much less confused!

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB