Shane Hathaway  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm pretty sure it's permanent, only undocumented.
>
> Florent, do you have committer privileges?  You can certainly check in
> documentation of this behavior.  You can also add a comment to the Zope
> book.
>
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/AdvZPT.stx

Yes I have committer privileges, and if I find the time I'll check in
the necessary changes to the doc.

BTW my comment was in no way intended to disparage you or the writers of
the TAL doc, I myself understand only too much how 24 hours in a day are
never enough :-)

Florent
+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]