First some politics:

1. please,don't send html e-mail
2. this question is better suited to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now for your answer:

getitem isn't a normal zope method. It's an _ method, but the _ object
is not usually what you want to use in a PythonScript.

you either want:

getattr(container, 'folder')

or

container.restrictedTraverse('folder')

restrictedTraverse takes a slash separated path (or a tuple of strings)
representing a relative or absolute path (an absolute path starts with a
slash)

Cheers,

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.