Hi,

it look like it works! I have to give site some time to run to be sure.

Where I can vote for a bug or to give comments? On SF.tracker issue? to
make it go into release.

As far as I understand the patch is quick-hack to make it work and do not
solve the issue completely, just increase the stack size... There should
be better solution, isn't it?

Will it go into Python-2.1.4?

m.
--