I try to run it on my win98 system with python 2.2.1, both with mozilla 1.0
and opera 5.0. But I can't get it to start.

the file dialog-download dialog shows, but than nothing happens

/path_to_python/python /path_to_zopeedit/
/path_to_python/pythonw /path_to_zopeedit/

none of them works. Could you give a short description, how you did it.

Also how would I use this with IE ?

> On Wednesday 22 May 2002 04:51 pm, William Trenker wrote:
>> Casey,
>> ExternalEditor is already shaping up for my vote as Zope developer
>> application of the year.  This is a huge step forward.  Thank you for
>> this  fine contribution.
>> And thanks to you, Gabriel, for adapting the helper application to work
>> with the Windows.  It works just fine on my Windows 98 system with Opera
> 6.02.
>> Bill Trenker
>> Kelowna, BC, Canada

Mit freundlichen Grüßen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurbüro für Internetanwendungen
Hüsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint = DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6