Lennart Regebro wrote:
>Suddenly when I refresh products it seems that all imported modules in the
>refreshed product are set to None, because after a refresh, anything I try
>to do always ends up with an error message like "None has no attribute
>foobar" or "None is not callable",

I get this problem too (specifically, "None is not callable").  I've had to
solve it by brute force -- shutting down Zope and restarting.  (Zope 2.5.1
(binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86), python 2.1.3, win32)  After the
restart, the product works fine.

I have searched the documentation and zope.org but am having trouble
finding the requirements for using Refresh (other than I know that the
product directory has to have a refresh.txt file in it).

Is it required that the product use the "new" method of product
initialization, i.e.:
def initialize(context):

"The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart. The
commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight to life . . . For this is
the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are
not burdensome." (Psalm 19:8, 1John
5:3)    <http://torahteacher.com/>torahteacher.com