Hello All,

   Zope stops responding to requests, however when I check the zope
process I see seven threads plus watchdog thread. ( ps auxww | grep z2
). I am not sure why it stops responding.

Actions taken to diagnose the problem:

1) I added the -M option and started logging to the debug file.
2) I am using the requestprofiler.py script to see which request in
particular causes the problem (hangs).
Everytime the request seems to be different. I make the same request and
it runs without hanging zope. So I cannot duplicate the problem.

I backup the Zodb every night and I have modified the stop script. I
first kill the watchdog pid then I do a wget on
Could this method of stopping zope be the cause?

Also there are no core dumps.

System Info
RedHat 7.2
Zope 2.5.0