Hi all,

I have been using Zope from 2.2.4 on Linux, Win 95 and  Win 2K, never
experiencing any problems.

I am trying to convince a potential colleague to try and learn Zope.

He installed 2.5.1 on Win Me. When he begins with start.bat the machine is
totally blocked after few seconds. The only exit is to reboot the machine.

I deinstalled 2.5.1 and installed 2.3.3 on the same machine which works

But I still would like to know if you have heard any similar problems with
Millenium (I have searched NIP archives on Millenium and did not find

I have no idea how to trace the problem.

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve