I will *try* to fix the problem before my vacation...

-aj

--On Friday, June 21, 2002 11:06 +0100 Toby Dickenson
I<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thursday 20 Jun 2002 9:47 pm, Andreas Jung wrote:
>> The sending of an empty ETag header is a workaround to get Zope
>> working with M$ Office through Webdav. But this header should be only be
>> send on the WebDAV port.
>
> It looks like the DAV support is leaking out through the normal http port
> too.
>
> http://collector.zope.org/Zope/440
>
> :-(

   -    Andreas Jung                     http://www.andreas-jung.com   -
  -   EMail: andreas at andreas-jung.com                              -
   -            "Life is too short to (re)write parsers"               -