From: "Leonardo Rochael Almeida" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Putting it in the Extesions directory, so that it can be imported by
> external methods, doesn't seem to work, even if you put Extensions in
> the PYTHONPATH, at least in my experience.

hm... Putting it in the Extensions directory has worked for me using Zope
2.4.3 (I don't like to mess with the PYTHONPATHG in the Python Install)...
Has this changed in later zopes?

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]        IT Systems & Services
System Developer/System Administrator     Chalmers University of Tech.