On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 10:13:25PM +0200, Juliette Colmant wrote:
> I have a Python script that has to write a "string" in
> a file. When I launch it from Zope, I have an error
> message from Zope telling me I can't write in my file.
> Is there a way to write in a file from Zope or not?
> Is that a problem a rights? Do I change something
> about the security in Zope?

You should use an external method to do that, because
Python Scripts are very restricted.

Just put your script in zope/Extensions and
add an external method which points to this script
in the ZMI.

you should use the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing
list instead of this one to ask such questions.

zope-dev is dedicated to the development of Zope.

Jerome Alet