I made a CMF portal_type class based on python product.
This contains a Photoshop file and some dedicated related services.
Users may upload Photoshop files via HTTP.
This works with small files but when a user uploads a big file (8 Mb and more) through
HTTP, this stalls the server.

So I need to provide the user an alternate way to upload the object's content with an
FTP client.

Where should I start to get this working ? Examples somewhere ?

How can I programmatically know the port number for Zope FTP ?

How can I catch "FTP upload complete" event ?

Thanks in advance.