The gvibDA interbase adapter really must have exactly one database connection
shared among all threads.

Even though the DA is derived from THUNKED_TM, there are still multiple instances of
the DA created, one for each thread (depending on server load).

What I really want is "one DA" that is controlled through a thread-lock for all

I realize I may need to create a proxy object.. any suggestions on how best to design

Also, even running Zope with -t 1, I still sometimes get 2 DA objects. I can even see
that the __del__ method on the earlier DA instance is being called. But that still
it up.

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000                          (315)268-9812 Fax
AOL-IM: BKClements