One approach might be to create a generic dtml (or zpt) template that has
several placeholders (in the form of <dtml-var> or tal:replace) for the areas
of the form that will vary.

Then each subclass can override what goes in these placeholders if it chooses.
Something like:

class A(Acquisition.Implicit):
    main = DTMLFile('foo', globals())
    sect1 = DTMLFile('Asect1', globals())
    sect2 = DTMLFile('Asect2', globals())

class B(A):
    sect1 = DTMLFile('Bsect1', globals())

class C(B):
    sect2 = DTMLFile('Csect2', globals())

class D(A):
    sect2 = DTMLFile('Dsect2', globals())

where main.dtml looks like:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-var sect1>
<dtml-var sect2>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

The DTMLFile should acquire the correct version of sect1 and sect2 from its
parent instance above.

Asect1.dtml, Asect2.dtml, Bsect1.dtml, Csect2.dtml and Dsect2.dtml would all
be separate files.