Gary Speer wrote:

 > I strongly encourage you to switch to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailing list

 > as this one is dedicated to next-generation product enhancement as
 > opposed to peer user assistance.

Reason rejected... Question was technical and was dedicated to zope-dev

 > The approach you are taking seems a bit convoluted and I, for one, do
 > not understand the business/project objectives reason to construct the
 > objects as you do and create the acquisition cvhallenge you hope to

Of course there are questions of software design and questions of
implementation. There is probability that design is not perfect but
technical question remains. Even with poor (Ross, note, I do not tell
that it is now)design there should not be technical problem with

 >   Perhaps you can elaborate on the goal you hope to accomplish so
 > others can suggest the better tools and object containment structure
 > to use.  It seems earlier design decisions have taken you to solving
 > issues that might not exist with an alternative,
 > more-naturally-zope-like approach.

As the question appears they should be solved and Ross asked community
to help.

P.S. It is really interesting what X-Spam-Status this message will get
;) the one of Gary had 3.2 :) Maybe there is a sense to lower threshold
from 5.0 to 3.0 ;)
Myroslav Opyr <>  Ukrainian Zope Hosting
cell: +380 50.3174578