Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> On 8/9/02 8:43 AM, "Toby Dickenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

>>Like I said before, this is probably a good feature. If it was available as a
>>patch then I would probably use it on a number of my sites, and would
>>recommend it to others. I would be very happy see it (or something like it)
>>in 2.7.
>>But not 2.6.
> Oh, 2.6 will never happen anyways ;)  (seriously folks - what's the plan?).

The plan is to release 2.6 as soon as we can. We're really busy with a bunch of
customer work and haven't had as much time to work on this as we'd like.

It's likely that 2.7 will come out at around the same time as 2.6. See

WRT to this change, now that I'm back from vacation, I want to talk to Brian
about it. ;)

CTO                  (888) 344-4332
Zope Corporation