Hi We have created an online presentation creator system that adds audio to powerpoint
slides by using the internet and a telephone.  This makes it easy to produce media
rich, instant training courses and sales presentations.

After recording audio (via your phone) the presentation/course gets published
immediately and you can invite your audience to participate by email.

To see a demo right now AND get a free trial to create presentations and courses
yourself, complete the form and we will send you your free trial account details

By the way, you might want to have an existing powerpoint presentation at hand when
you try the software.

If you have a questions call uk 00 44 (0) 207 384 9696.

Have fun!

Andy Gadd
Presentation Creator
London House