We have created an online presentation creator system that adds audio to powerpoint
slides by using the internet and a telephone.  This makes it easy to produce media
rich, instant training courses and sales presentations.

After recording audio (via your phone) the presentation/course gets published
immediately and you can invite your audience to participate by email.

To see a demo right now AND get a free trial to create presentations and courses
yourself, complete the form and we will send you your free trial account details

If you are interested in becoming an affiliate then please reply By the way, you might
want to have an existing powerpoint presentation at hand when you try the software.

If you have a questions call uk 00 44 (0) 207 348 6063

Have fun!

Tim Dobson
Presentation Creator
London House