From: Arndt Droullier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 12:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: [Zope-dev] Slow zope on windows 2000?

> This, however, is almost an order of magnitude difference, and may need
> further investigation...
>
> Adam

There´s also a difference between Win2000 and Win2000 Server. The Server
version is optimised for network and system operations(thread/memory
allocation) and really much faster than the normal edition.
I suppose you will have a magnificant performance difference with Zope on
these two systems.

Arndt