> What kind of user folder are you using?

We are using the extensible User Folder.
ZODB Auth BTree Source
Basic Membership Source

      Authentication Type:    cookie-based
 Credential Cache Timeout:    600 (We have also tried 0 without much success)
Negative Credential Cache:    0

memberdata is the standard CMF with a exUserfolder wrapper for it.

I have just tested the performance with a normal userfolder with only two users, and
the response was instantaneous as it should be. This seems to be the reason for our
troubles. :-/

We have about 100k users (many inactive) which we cannot remove, so we would very much
appreciate experiences with this number of users and similar setups.

  Arnar Lundesgaard