Further to my earlier question about creating a dictionary of dictionaries
(which is working now - thanks very much!), I am now doing the ZPT to draw
it. But I'm not sure how to make this d-o-d, which is returned by a
PythonScript in the same directory, available. This is what I have so far:

    <th align="center" tal:repeat="resource container/resources">

(resources and timeslots are ZSQLMethods)

*** this is where I want 'bookings[slot/slot_name][resources/name]' to
return a person's name (or not).

The PythonScript accepts one parameter (a date) and is called

Can someone please get me that final 5% of the way there?