I get this same problem on our FreeBSD servers w/ Zope 2.5.1 and Python 2.1.1 (from
ports).  I've haven't found any correlation to anything that might be causing it
yet... (sort of distressing)  It doesn't happen very often though; I've only seen it
about 3 times.

Myroslav Opyr wrote:
> Hi,
> When running one of development servers (Zope 2.5.1, Python
> 2.1.3+freebsdPatch) Several times I've got "I/O Error" exception page
> when trying to render random ZMI  page. Retrying always succeeds... I
> was not able to get traceback so far (it is in HTML comments).
> Any ideas what that can be?
> m.

Tim McLaughlin
Chief Technology Officer
Siteworx, Inc... Set your site on the future!