Myroslav Opyr wrote:

>I've got it!
>
>Site Error
>
>  Error Type: IOError
>  Error Value: [Errno 5] Input/output error
>
>Traceback (innermost last):
>  File /usr/share/Zope-2.5.1/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 150, in
>publish_module
>
>  [...snip...]
>
>  File /usr/share/Zope-2.5.1/lib/python/App/special_dtml.py, line 172, in _exec
>    (Object: manage_main)
>  File /var/zope/home/shared2/Products/exUserFolder/dummyZBabelTag.py, line 96, in
>render
>IOError: (see above)

It is OrderedFolder + exUserFolder - ZBabel [ + FreeBSD] problem...

OrderedFolder has NoBabelTag.py and exUserFolder has dummyZBabelTag.py
to do the same thing. OrderedFolder does that in clean way. exUserFolder
- not (at least on FreeBSD). Unfortunately exUserFolder' implementation
does not check if babel and fish tags exist and simply overwrites other
implementation...

Regarding exUserFolder.py itself. That was plain print statement. And it
look like it is not always safe. Why there is a reason of print instead
of zLOG.LOG()?

It is far not the last thing which people complain about in
exUserFolder... Superior idea of plugins was buried in flaws of
implementation... As for long-term benefit LDAPUserFolder appears to be
stable solution...

Regards,

m.

--