-- James

From: "Florent Guillaume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>As Jim said, "If we want to get this into 2.6, we need to move quickly."

I want it in. It's so amazingly useful, that I want it. 2.6 is moving so
slow anyway, that I don't see it as a big problem.

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro, Torped

-- James
I am a Washington State Citizen.
Spamming this Email Address may be against Washington State Law
Chapter 19.86, and 19.190 RCW. http://www.wa.gov/ago/junkemail/protect.html