Lennart Regebro wrote:
> From: "Shane Hathaway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>>You're likely to run into this if your product does
>>anything more than simply define and register classes that derive from
>>SimpleItem.
>

> Strangely enough we do this all the time, but we only get problems with the
> core EasyPublisher products.
>

>>Which of the following are you doing?
>>
>>- Making one product depend on another using import statements
>>- Monkey-patching
>>- Storing a module-level cache
>

> The we of course do tons of semi-magick things, but these we typically do in
> products that we don't have any problems with. :-)

The first thing you need to make sure you do is set up dependencies.  If
FooProduct imports EasyPublisher, set FooProduct to be auto-refreshable,
then visit EasyPublisher and specify the dependency.  Then, every time
EasyPublisher gets refreshed, FooProduct will be refreshed immediately
after.

Shane