Am Mon, 2002-09-23 um 19.28 schrieb Florent Guillaume:
> But it's not necessarily a problem if you take care to use aq_inner.
> That depends on the use you have for the parent, really.
General Zope site? Basically I want this capability to be incorporated
in some general building class, ...
So I cannot know what my users (that might be website developers) will
be doing with the gadget, right? Actually I could be in the unhappy
situation to be forced to share parts of websites I currently develop
with newly developed ones, ...

But __of__ is still a really nice trick :)