From: "Andreas Kostyrka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lennart Regebro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > You shouldn't, really.

> Why not?

Because that's not how it's supposed to work. You can override __getattr__
to have special magick attributes. Acquisition is not a special magick
attribute. __getattr__ is only called when an attribute aren't found in a
"normal" way, and in the context of Zope, Acquicistion would be regarded as
normal. :-)

> Done. Only thing I've noticed that the Catalog shows this "additional"
> path elements, ...

I guess that depends on when you patch in the extra object in the
acquisition. If you do it in __of__() then I guess it's visible all the
time. This may or may not be a good idea. :)