Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:
> This is OT, but I have a deadline approaching and needed to go where the ZEO users
>are so
> I can get this figured out as soon as possible, in case zope-general doesn't yield a
> suggestion. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer, hopefully this is
>old-hat to
> some of the people on this list.

For the current refresh code, you have to close and re-open the database
connection, and you have to discard any references to the old connection
(meaning you need to do the conn.root()['Application'] dance again).
The old objects *will* fall out of sync.  AFAIK No one has tried to use
refresh and the interactive console together before. :-)

Shane