From: "Joachim Werner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> DTML looks at "getEasyLanguageService" and does an implicit
> "getEasyLanguageService()". So now "getEasyLanguageService" (as an
> in the DTML namespace) represents the actual service object the method
> should return.

Bingo! You pinpointed both the bug, and the reason why the first code worked
even though the code was syntactically bogus. :-) Full score!

I was confused for a whole minute until Johan pointed out the error. I was
of course, as always, concentrating on the place where I did the change and
the place where the error appeared. That is usually where the bug is. :-)

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro, Torped