Joost van Lawick wrote:
> This basically works. However, if I put msg's in the queue with the
> post method from a page template, and I do this a couple of times,
> quickly, I get an attribute error on self._v_inqueue. It is somehow
> gets lost. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here? What happened
> to the 'lost' queue?

'_v' attributes are stored on a per-database-connection basis, which is sort of like per-thread storage. If you hit it several times quickly, you are likely to get served by a thread that has a copy of the object with no '_v_inqueue'.

At a quick glance, you could probably get around this by using a module-level registry of inqueues.

Evan @ 4-am