Hi All!

I am experiencing a lot of 'ZODB conflict error at ...' that I can reliably reproduce by hitting my browser's Refresh button at a high rate. The bad news is that the conflicts happen on pages that are not supposed to change anything in the ZODB but only display results of some SQL queries. My question is now how to find out what actually is causing the conflicts. The log entry refers to the page being served ('/very/long/path/detail_view').

As a matter of fact I am not even sure whether the log entry means that the 'detail_view' document has changed (which of course it hasn't), or something along the traversal path caused a ZODB write.

Zope 2.5.1, ZEO 1.0

Any hints on how I could find the culprit appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/