I am currently fighting with the unicode support in Zope 2.6. Actually the
problem is that I don't want to get pages delivered as unicode. Is the exact
behavior of that thingie documented somewhere? Or could someone please give
me a hint on how it works?

The actual case is that I have a formulator form that sometimes is displayed
correctly (that is with the good old Western ISO encoding) and sometimes in
Unicode UTF-8. Which then results in broken German umlauts ...

I know that I can force Unicode mode by having some unicode string on the
page. But can I also do the reverse?

Joachim Werner

iuveno AG
Wittelsbacherstraße 23b