Casey Duncan wrote:
The main reason I have not merged this already is that I lack a sample to make a new test with. If someone can provide me with some content samples that break now, but work with the patch, I will make a new test and checkin the fix for 2.7 perhaps 2.6.1 if desired.

hi Casey,

try some words with "german umlaute". things like:

the last one will work without the patch. explanation: the first character is splitted away [non-ascii-character] [both for storing the word in the Lexicon and resolving the query-words through the queryparser]. so it will in both cases end up in

searching for 'überflieger' will give you correct results. this is the reason, why some people think, that ZCTextIndex works with german 'umlaute', but it does not...;-)

hope this is helpful.

cheers, maik