Brian R Brinegar wrote:
Not RAM Cache managers, but Database caches.
In that case we still haven't narrowed it down. :-) You have 12 in-memory ZODB caches (they can't be shared) and 3 on-disk ZEO caches. Depending on your site, the ZODB cache can consume a lot of RAM, so Zope 2.6 has a database activity graph to help you tune the ZODB cache size.