> We have diskless ZEO clients (Netboot). There is really no reason for our
> ZEO clients to write their caches to the disk (RAM Disk). Can we turn this
> off? To free up RAM for the other caches?

That's a new use scenario for me.  You can't turn the ZEO cache off.

But I think you misunderstand the purpose of the ZEO cache.  If you
don't have a reasonably-sized ZEO cache, you lose big because you have
to go to the server for *every* request.  The ZEO cache caches a
different kind of data than the other caches, and it caches this data
*only* to disk, so it's not the case that it's wasting RAM disk space
by writing cached data to disk that's also in memory.