Brian R Brinegar wrote:
Okay,

Tell me where I'm wrong or if I'm lucky and got it right.

There is 1 client cache per thread on a ZEO client and 1 ZEO cache per ZEO
client. The ZEO cache is shared between the threads.

We have 3 machines 4 threads each that's 3 * 4 + 3 = 15 caches? Is this
correct? If so what's cached in each of the caches? When accessing the
cache parameters from the Control_Panel which caches am I managing?
The control panel manages the ZODB cache, of which you have 4 per box. Your custom_zodb.py manages the size of the ZEO cache.

Are you using Zope 2.5 or 2.6? You'll really want 2.6 for this, since it constrains the ZODB cache size much better.

Shane