Andreas Jung wrote:

--On Mittwoch, 27. November 2002 18:08 +0000 Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, started seeing quite a few of these showing up in one of our server's

2002-11-27T16:16:26 ERROR(200) KeywordIndex unindex_object could not
remove documentId -869933785 from index companies. This should not

exceptions.KeyError: -869933785
This looks like another i-will-never-go-away-bug. In fact I encountered this
problem several times but it does not seem to be reproducable and I have no
glue about the reason. :-(
We've seen that too and in a big amounts. We have experimaental Data.fs for Plone migration purposes (branch-copy of production one). For ease of testing I was deleting almost all content to speed up migration processes under inspection. Documents have KeywordIndex applied also. And I've seen something like several hundreds such errors when deleting 3000 documents. Thus it appear to happen more or less each 10th unindex_object. I'd say rather reproducible case.

Myroslav Opyr <> Ukrainian Zope Hosting