Casey Duncan wrote:
If this is critical for you, then you will probably need to develop a patch for it in order for it to make it into 2.6.1; unless anyone else wants to volunteer. I don't feel comfortable enough with the unicode converters to do this.
For me it's critical, but maybe for others too who haven't even noticed the problem. They loose content everytime someone "Save Changes" on a PropertyTab with multiple-selects... That's why I'm thinking that this bug should be marked as critial.

I don't have much experience with the unicode-converters too... that's my problem for this issue...:-(

Abel Deuring told me a patch, which solves the problem in the meanwhile:

In OFS/dtml/properties.dtml I replaced

<select name="xyz:utf8:list" multiple>

<select name="xyz:utf8:list:string" multiple>

It works for me, but I'm not sure, if this is a good approach on this problem (think of the integers as items for the multiple-select).