On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 07:51:08PM +0100, Maik Jablonski wrote:
> Andy McKay wrote:
> >Well there you go, I deleted my sandbox and did clean cvs checkout and it
> >seems to have updated correctly. I've put back Paul's patches as he
> >originally intended them to be.
> >
> >Sorry about that.

Partly my fault, Andy - you asked me yesterday to verify that
you'd checked in everything I'd sent you, and I said yes.

There was also a change to lib/python/Products/OFSP/help/Response.py
that was part of my fix for #342 as well, did that make it in?

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"