(Copying zope-dev because I'm not sure all of the people who
 started on this discussion are on zope3-dev yet. Lets use
 zope3-dev moving forward)

Hi all -

There has been a bit of discussion recently regarding plans for
web services in Zope 3, with a number of people expressing interest
in moving this forward (and possibly scheduling some WS sprints to
kick-start the process).

For those who've been paying attention to those threads, I've set up
a Zope 3 sub-project at:

...with a start at some organization and artifacts (largely cribbed from
the old Z2 WS project). Please take a look and feel free to jump in an
refine, comment or refactor.

One of the first things we need to do is find someone (or a group of
someones) to spearhead the effort and "own" the project area. Any
volunteers? :^)

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com