Am Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2003 02:51 schrieb Sameer Maggon:
> Hi all,
> We have our own proprietary Document Management Product. Lot of our
> clients have their valuable data (images, web-pages, other documents)
> in our repository (powered by our DM product). Now is there a way we
> can incorporate CMS facilities using Zope where the users can make
> web-sites using the content from our DMS.
> If anybody has some idea, please discuss it. I can mail other
> relavant details.
Well, that depends how you can access the DMS data.
(proprietary protocol, xml-rpc, corba, etc.)

Depending upon intend you can then build "proxy" objects for Zope.

The question remains why you want to do this. Zope seems quite capable to do
custom document management (when setup rightly). And if you go the
proprietary way with the document management, you should be also capable to
do some proprietary CMS solution :)