You should file a collector issue re this and give a specific set of steps to
exercise the bug. I corrected a seemingly similar bug recently. I assume you
have tried this on the 2.6.1 beta? I don't think anything changed between
2.6.0 and 2.6.1 in this regard but you never know. I do know I changed things
in there between 2.5.1 and 2.6.0.