Running Zope 2.6.0 (binary release, python 2.1, linux2-x86

I would like to import the ClassSecurityInfo class from a Python script
and the examples don't seem to work:

If I try for the examples:
        from AccessControl import ClassSecurityInfo
It doesn't work so when I try:
        from AccessControl.SecurityInfo import ClassSecurityInfo
I get password challenged, and no username/password pair works (not even
admin, or the emergency user).

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Ultimately I want to change the default permission on an uploaded file
to not be viewable by anonymous, until a manager approves this and sets
it viewable.

David Cain
Senior Web Developer, Information Systems Department
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, New York 13244-2010
(315) 443-5923