I have a simple python script that tries to do the following:
        from AccessControl import ClassSecurityInfo

And produces the following error:
        Error Type: ImportError
        Error Value: import of "ClassSecurityInfo" from "AccessControl"
is unauthorized. You are not allowed to access ClassSecurityInfo in this