Andy McKay wrote:
3. I've found at least two companies that run many, many zope servers on remote boxes all over the place and would like one ui to see the status of them all, I'm trying to see if i can get some $ out of them for the development :)
If it's about monitoring, let me just mention nagios, to be found at

It's a very very nice monitoring app which I use for monitoring states of several servers. It can use "external" (command line) apps for monitoring. Maybe it would be of some use to develop an the app so that the clients for getting the status for zope servers could also be used as "plugins" for nagios. Encapsulating the classes used for getting the data from a zope server into a module would suffice, then one could write simple monitoring apps as described here: