Hi list,
I want to embed the browserId value in every link/button/clickable-item of the p
ages in my site, so that users get a sessioned access without using cookies.
How can I manage this task without having to manually rewrite the code of the pa
ges served by the site?
Some pages are the dynamical output of a Zope product call, how can I intercept
them, embed the browserId and then serve it to the client? It seems to me that embedding the browserId DYNAMICALLY is the only way to avoid statically re-write
a lot of code (error-prone and time-wasting approach), the matter is how!
I would prefer not to use JavaScript, only DTML or other Zopish/Pythonish resources.

Thanks in advance, cheers,