Hi,

I have a Zope instance whose memory usage is ballooning every so often (to 800Mb or so :-S) Now, I can see using top that one Zope process is using a lot of CPU and I'm guessing it's doing some silly iteration that's dragging huge numbers of objects into memory.

The problem is that I'm having a pretty hard time figuring out what this process is doing and how I can prevent it. So, does anyone have any idea how I can find out?

As a related question, does the line get written to Z2.log before or after serving the request has been completed?

Hmmm, just had another thought. Does ChrisM's 'big m' logging show how much memory was used to serve a particular request?

cheers,

Chris