From: Tena Sakai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zope-dev] zope connector

Folks,

I am interested in accessing resorcces from two or more
zope servers.  For example,

   hahaha!

   <dtml-var name=funny>

   hohoho!

The code snippet above will, when rendered, yield:

   hahaha!
   hehehe!
   hohoho!

provided that the entity funny ultamately returns hehehe! and
accessible within the name space.

But how could I do this if the object funny is on a different zope
server?  Ie., how can I connect two name spaces on different
zope servers in some not-so-caotic fasion?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tena Sakai